Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lead Free Crystal Whisky Glasses

Whisky glasses need to be lead free these days (of course).

I must admit, I do like the feel of a nice heavy crystal glass when I'm having a whisky. It adds to the experience somehow.

Whilst I do like the Glencairn type of glass, especially when I'm sampling a new whisky for the first time, for more "casual" imbibing, I tend to like the classic tumbler type a little more.

A bit less fussy, a little bit more down to earth - but still with a little gravitas to it if you know what I mean.

Anyway, here's a collection of lead free crystal glasses which I cobbled together on Glossi. I really like the Waldorf glass. That's it on the "cover". It's a classic. Just enough decoration to be interesting, and more than a little stylish, without becoming a distraction from the main event (just my opinion of course).


No comments:

Post a Comment